Covid 19 – Update
Health & Safety
As in our hotel protection is our main concern , we apply all the mandatory measures on Covid-19 prevention ,set by Health Authorities
- Increased disinfection procedure for public hotel areas.
- Increased guest’s rooms cleaning.
- Use of special disinfection products.
- Comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program for the hotel staff.
- Staff is provided with personal protection equipment such as masks and/or gloves.
- Air Conditioning : All of our rooms and common areas have independent air conditioning units, with special particle retention filters, ensuring air renewal directly from the outside environment.
- GDPR : Due to public health reasons and in compliance with the protocol on tourism accommodation businesses, we record the details of our staff and guests (name, nationality, arrival/departure date, telephone, e-mail and address), always respecting the relevant legislative framework on the protection of personal data and privacy.
- Hand antiseptic in hotel’s common areas.
- Personal protective equipment available for all guests to use during their stay, which include face masks and or gloves on request.
- Temperature checks are underway for all guests and colleagues according to the protocols.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting procedures with emphasis to high risk items such as surfaces ,door keys & knobs , sockets ,public WC, reception desk etc.
- Laundry, bedding and linens washed at 70 Celsius temperature to ensure sterilization.
- Encouraging guests to keep physical distances in Hotel common areas.
- Physical distance implementation at the reception hall.
- Removal of mom-essential items from rooms & public hotel areas such as decorative pillows ,magazines, leaflets etc.
- Pool chairs & umbrellas, are set in a 2 meters distance between groups of guests.
- Extension of period between check in & check out time to achieve better disinfection.
- Daily housekeeping is scheduled only under guest’s request , to minimize the frequency of staff entering the guests rooms and protect both sides.
Increased Food Safety
- All Hygiene procedures are set according to the protocols ,at breakfast area.
- Increased safety measures & precautions when preparing the breakfast.